Monday, December 6, 2021

China O'Brien Revisited: An Action Movie Review By JoBlo . com

 Here is a video review covering China O'Brien, a classic American martial arts movie starring the legendary Cynthia Rothrock, Richard Norton, and Keith Cooke Hayabusa. I remember not liking this movie that much when I first watched it back in the day. After seeing Cynthia Rothrock and Richard Norton really showing their skills in Hong Kong movies, the fight choreography in China O'Brien was underwhelming to me. Still, it is an American movie that portrayed a woman as a tough, smart, hero in the main character role. I need to watch this movie again, it's been decades since I last saw it. Hopefully it's on Blu-ray...

 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

[Fight Scene Friday] Shawn v Alex: Shawn of Justice

  It's Fight Scene Friday ™, and this week we have another reunion between The Stunt People forum members. This one has a lot of inside ...