Sunday, December 19, 2021

Chungking Express vs. Fallen Angels || Comparing Wong Kar Wai's Mid-90s Companion Piece Classic - Hong Kong Cinema Apreciation Society Video

 Here is a video by Hong Kong Cinema Appreciation Society's Will comparing Wong Kar Wai's Chungking Express and Fallen Angels! A very interesting video, especially if you have already seen these movies. I have only seen Chungking Express so far (it is one of my all-time favorite movies), but I really want to see Fallen Angels! I really need to get that Wong Kar Wai Criterion box set! I am so behind in everything I need to watch (and in effect, buy). Enjoy! If you like his videos, make sure you give it a 'like' and subscribe to his channel!


(I had nothing to do with the creation of this video!)



Hong Kong Cinema Appreciation Society YouTube channel

No comments:

Post a Comment

[Fight Scene Friday] Shawn v Alex: Shawn of Justice

  It's Fight Scene Friday ™, and this week we have another reunion between The Stunt People forum members. This one has a lot of inside ...