Wednesday, December 1, 2021

Ebola Syndrome 4K UHD Blu-Ray (and other new Blu-Ray releases) By Vinegar Syndrome - Hong Kong Cinema Appreciation Society Video

Ebola Syndrome has been released on 4K UHD Blu-Ray by Vinegar Syndrome! This is a rather infamous Category III horror film from Hong Kong. I am not a horror film fan, but I have to get this release! I want to watch it at least once, and I think it would be a nice Blu-Ray to have in my collection.

Other Blu-Rays recently released by Vinegar Syndrome is the Tiger Claws series, starring Cynthia Rothrock & Bolo Yeung! I am a huge Cynthia Rothrock fan, so I have to get those as well!

Here is a video by Hong Kong Cinema Appreciation Society with all the details! 

(I had nothing to do with the creation of this video)

 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

[Fight Scene Friday] Shawn v Alex: Shawn of Justice

  It's Fight Scene Friday ™, and this week we have another reunion between The Stunt People forum members. This one has a lot of inside ...