Friday, January 28, 2022

Dreadnaught (Eureka Classics) Trailer

 Check out this new trailer for Eureka's upcoming Blu-Ray release of Dreadnaught, a classic martial arts movie! The movie is directed and choreographed by Yuen Woo-ping, and stars Yuen Biao, Leung Kar-yan, Kwan Tak-hing, and Yuen Shun-yee. The movie is about a serial killer hiding among a Peking Opera troupe, and a cowardly laundry boy who gets the guts to stop him. The most famous scene in this movie, Yuen Biao drying wet clothes with martial arts techniques, was copied by Batman Forever! Me and my brother looked at each other in disbelief when we saw that scene in the movie theater. In that theater, only me and my brother knew where that Batman Forever scene originally came from. It's been years, more than a decade actually, since I've seen this movie! I really hope I am able to buy this release, and if not, that I can at least watch it in some way!



No comments:

Post a Comment

[Fight Scene Friday] Shawn v Alex: Shawn of Justice

  It's Fight Scene Friday ™, and this week we have another reunion between The Stunt People forum members. This one has a lot of inside ...