Friday, February 18, 2022

Fight Scene Friday - Fight!!! Brenden Hour & Jimmy Chhiu vs. Jeremy Marinas - Training Day (practice fight)

 I was so busy writing a review that I almost forgot that today is Fight Scene Friday™! Today's scene comes from the Eighty-Seven Eleven Action Design Group, starring Jeremy Marinas (the guy fighting solo), Brenden Huor (guy in red pants), and Jimmy Chhiu (guy with masculine chin). The scene was directed by Manny Manzanares of the Lazy Brown Productions group. I am a huge fan of Manny's choreography and fight scenes. His fights flow so well, and they are hard-hitting. This scene blew my mind back when I first saw it in 2014, and it's still great to me now! I also love the Above The Law/Righting Wrongs theme playing during the credits/outtakes. That song rules, as does the movie! Without further ado...check out the scene!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

[Fight Scene Friday] Shawn v Alex: Shawn of Justice

  It's Fight Scene Friday ™, and this week we have another reunion between The Stunt People forum members. This one has a lot of inside ...