Friday, February 25, 2022

[Fight Scene Friday] Street Fighter: Beginnings End

 This week's Fight Scene Friday™ scene is a fight based on Street Fighter! Since Street Fighter 6 was unveiled this past week, it reminded me of this scene done by the Thousand Pounds crew! I loved this scene when it came out! I think it was the first video I was able to play on my Wii back then (man, getting YouTube to work on the Wii was a pain). This fight scene was the best live action Street Fighter fight scene ever filmed until Street Fighter: Assassin's Fist came out. It was so cool to see Ryu and Ken's moves being done in real life (and not just their special and super moves). If you didn't know, I am a huge Street Fighter fan. Anyways, enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment

[Fight Scene Friday] Shawn v Alex: Shawn of Justice

  It's Fight Scene Friday ™, and this week we have another reunion between The Stunt People forum members. This one has a lot of inside ...