Wednesday, May 25, 2022

Police Story III (Supercop) and Police Story Trilogy Box Set Trailers

 Eureka! Classics is releasing Jackie Chan's Police Story III: Supercop remastered on Blu-Ray and in 4k! It will be released on its own and as part of The Police Story Trilogy box set! This is great! This is a Region B only release (though, 4K releases are region-free, so...) It's coming out later this year, but you can pro-order now!

On a personal note, I have been looking for Police Story III unedited for decades now! Hopefully I can get this set (even though I don't have a 4K Blu-Ray player or even a 4K TV yet). If not, I hope something like this comes out in North America! In any event, I NEED this!

 

Here is The Police Story Trilogy Box Set trailer:




No comments:

Post a Comment

[Fight Scene Friday] Shawn v Alex: Shawn of Justice

  It's Fight Scene Friday ™, and this week we have another reunion between The Stunt People forum members. This one has a lot of inside ...