Friday, August 5, 2022

[Fight Scene Friday] Do the Damn Thing: West Coast Pop (Jay vs. Lester)

 Happy Fight Scene Friday™, everyone! This week's scene is a short film featuring the first meeting between Fernando 'Jay' Huerto and Leroy Nguyen! I loved this so much back when it first came out! I couldn't believe they actually made a short film together! I watched this one a lot back then, as you could imagine. Not only is the fight scene good, but the whole film is hilarious!

I must say, Jay and Lester are dude bros to the max in this, so there are some homophobic slurs used. I do not condone of that language, for the record. Despite that, it is still very funny. Check it out! If this scene offends you, I understand and I apologize wholeheartedly for hurting you; that was not my intention in sharing this scene.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

[Fight Scene Friday] Shawn v Alex: Shawn of Justice

  It's Fight Scene Friday ™, and this week we have another reunion between The Stunt People forum members. This one has a lot of inside ...