Friday, September 23, 2022

[Fight Scene Friday] Rope A Dope 2 - Wake, Fight, Repeat... AGAIN!

 It's Fight Scene Friday™, and this week's scene is, to me, the best scene Eric Jacobus and the Stuntpeople made. It's a sequel to the Rope-A-Dope short film, which is a sort of martial arts Groundhog Day. What can I say? The action in this is so good! Eric Jacobus and the Stuntpeople really outdid themselves with this one! I watched this every morning before going to my university classes to pump me up for the day! The music in this rocks, as well! I wonder if there will ever be a third Rope-A-Dope?


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

[Fight Scene Friday] Shawn v Alex: Shawn of Justice

  It's Fight Scene Friday ™, and this week we have another reunion between The Stunt People forum members. This one has a lot of inside ...