Monday, December 26, 2022

[Multimedia Monday] Christmas Haul

 It was Christmas yesterday, and I actually got a gift this year (that I didn't buy for myself)! I got a He-Man action figure from my sister! Check this bad boy out:

The rush of nostalgia I felt when I saw this!

I'm going to be needing the rest of those action figures, thank you very much.

He-Man deserves his close up:

Forty years later and He-Man is still looking good! Somehow he looks better!

I was not expecting this at all! When I first uncovered it, I really wanted to open it up and play with it! I refrained, and I've got it displayed next to my Power Rangers Funko Pops.

I loved He-Man and the Masters Of The Universe when I was younger. My brother and I had a bunch of the action figures, along with Snake Mountain (Skeletor's hideout). We never had a He-Man action figure, though, just Prince Adam (who we used as He-Man anyways).

I had no idea they were releasing updated versions of classic Masters of The Universe figures. This figure looks so awesome! It does seem slightly smaller than the original figures (though looking it up, it seems to be the same size as the original figures), and He-Man has joints on his arms and legs (which the originals did not have). That is not a problem or a criticism of the figure; I think it is beautiful! I like this figure a lot! I want to play with it! I need Skeletor now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

[Fight Scene Friday] Shawn v Alex: Shawn of Justice

  It's Fight Scene Friday ™, and this week we have another reunion between The Stunt People forum members. This one has a lot of inside ...