Wednesday, May 31, 2023

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Mutant Mayhem (2023) - Official Trailer

 Here is the official trailer for Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Mutant Mayhem, the latest Ninja Turtles movie coming out! Here is the synopsis:

After years of being sheltered from the surface world in the sewers of New York City, four Turtle brothers set out on a quest to be accepted as normal teenagers through acts of heroism. With the aid of their human friend April O'Neil, the brothers' biggest challenge puts them in the crosshairs of a mysterious crime syndicate and an army of mutants.

I... I don't know how I feel about this one. It is cool that the Turtles are voiced by actual teenagers, and it is very cool that Jackie Chan is the voice of Splinter... but I'm not liking the visual style (I am not a fan of CGI in general, though I did like TMNT that came out in 2007). I will have to see it for myself. This does look a lot better than those Michael Bay Ninja Turtles movies, though (I am assuming, I refuse to watch those ones). I am a huge Ninja Turtles fan since the cartoon show in the 80s, so I gotta see if they did my guys justice. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Mutant Mayhem comes out August 2, 2023.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

[Fight Scene Friday] Shawn v Alex: Shawn of Justice

  It's Fight Scene Friday ™, and this week we have another reunion between The Stunt People forum members. This one has a lot of inside ...