Friday, February 11, 2022

[Fight Scene Friday!] Jay vs Tarell - Kung Fu Practice Fight

 On Fridays I will be sharing my favorite fight scenes and short films. For the first Fight Scene Friday™, check out this practice fight from the Team Red Pro crew! I like the choreography a lot in this, and of course, the music amps up the action. I can't explain to you the rush I felt when I first heard 'Mystikal Fever' during the final fight scene in Kiss Of The Dragon when I watched it in the movie theater. Anyways, this fight scene is so good! Jay Kwon and Tarell Kota Bullock have some serious skills, and the choreography by Kwon, Bullock, and Jerry Quill rules! Check it out!

(Language warning)



No comments:

Post a Comment

[Fight Scene Friday] Shawn v Alex: Shawn of Justice

  It's Fight Scene Friday ™, and this week we have another reunion between The Stunt People forum members. This one has a lot of inside ...